Online Customer Service
Types of Information collected
- WMAT Game & Fish offers many of the services online that you might otherwise transact in person. Our goal is to provide citizens with a more convenient and efficient means in which to interact with WMAT Game & Fish. If at any time you choose not to proceed with a transaction offered through the WMAT Game & Fish’ website, your choice will in no way affect your ability to receive benefits or services. If you prefer to receive benefits or services in person, you may do so at our agency location.
How we collect your information
- White Mountain Apache Tribe - Game & Fish division may collect personal information in the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
- Information you provide on our sites and applications
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
Use of your information
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
- At any time, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set.
Sharing your information
- White Mountain Apache Tribe - Game & Fish will be the data controller for your information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences on our sites and applications
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications..
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
Your controls and choices
- We will not share your personal information outside White Mountain Apache Tribe - Game & Fish except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites
- Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company's privacy practices.
Data security and integrity
- We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers here
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same
- You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by visiting WMAT. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact WMAT.
Data transfers, storage, more
- The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Comments and Questions
Copyright & Trademark Info
- Our sites and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
- Any and all documents available from this website may be protected under the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Laws. Permission to reproduce may be required.
- Unlike the U.S. Federal Government and many of its agencies, the photographs, graphics, maps, and podcasts created by WMAT Game & Fish are not in the public domain. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited without the express written consent of WMAT – Fish & Game. Unless otherwise noted, photography copyright © WMAT Game & Fish.
- The State of Arizona retains all rights to the information provided by this website, including, but not limited to, the right of distribution.
BUY A PERMIT
Buy fishing or camping permits online for yourself or a group.